Exam Name: Search Ads 360 Certification Exam
Please Note: We tried our best to keep this website updated for our users for free. You can also contribute by updating new questions or existing question answer(s). There are many questions on our website, it’s not easy for us to check them regularly. It will be great if you can help us to update the website. Just comment on the same Answer Post or Page or contact us through our contact us page. We will try to update the question/answer ASAP.
- How often is Google Ads, Bing Ads, and Baidu data refreshed in Search Ads 360?
- What type of bid strategy is supported by the forecasting tool?
- Which three landing page tests are available in Search Ads 360? (select three)
- In what order should new entities be created (assuming no campaigns already exist)?
- What could prevent Inventory Management from making changes to a campaign?
- Which two changes does an advertiser manager have permission to make to an advertiser account? (select two)
- When a reporting view is saved, who has access to the view?
- When a Search Ads 360 advertiser is added with a different currency than the linked Campaign Manager advertiser, which product sets the currency for that Search Ads 360 advertiser?
- What action should be used to pass a conversion attribute (such as shipping cost)?
- Which two filters are available in the change history report? (select two)