Get your Hootsuite Platform Certification by passing a 65 question online exam testing your ability to use Hootsuite effectively.
Hootsuite Platform Certification Exam Details:
- Exam link: https://ouo.io/WGeUMb
- Exam Cost: $99 USD
- Questions: 50 questions
- Time limit: 60 minutes to complete the assessment
- Retake period: You don’t have to worry. If you fail, you can repeat.
- Validity Period: Once you pass the exam, the certification is yours forever
For taking the Hootsuite Platform exam to follow the below steps
- Step 1: Go here and sign in with your Hootsuite account.
- Step 2: Start your exam.
- Step 3: Copy (Ctrl+C) the question from Hootsuite exam section and then find (Ctrl+F) the question from here and get the correct answer.
- Step 4: After completing the exam, you will get a Hootsuite Platform Certificate.
- What are two reasons why it’s important to share your Hootsuite Analytics data with other members of your team? (pick two)
- One benefit to using the Post Performance area within Hootsuite Analytics is that you can sort posts by:
- Unlike a Twitter Geo-Search, which is based on a specific geo code, Instagram’s location search uses:
- Which of the options below best describe the action being undertaken in the visual? (Duplicate)
- When using the Hootsuite dashboard to post images to your personal Instagram account, there is a step that must be completed within the Instagram app itselfwhich is it?
- Which of the following is not a metric type generated by the overview metrics module in Hootsuite Analytics?
- When using an RSS feed within Hootsuite, you can limit the amount of content being automatically pushed out to your followers by:
- Sometimes exchanges within a comment thread (in a stream) can become very long and hard to keep track of. If a particular thread is too important to miss, Hootsuite lets you quickly create a dedicated ________________ for that conversation to stay on top of the action.
- Which of the following is not a benefit of using Hootsuite Analytics?