Bid Manager Brand Controls Exam Details:
- Exam: Bid Manager Brand Controls
- Exam Link: https://ouo.io/LT5XJi
- Step 1: Start your Bid Manager Brand Controls on the official website.
- Step 2: ¿Are you ready? You can start your exam right now.
- Step 3: Copy the question (Ctrl+C) from the exam and presh Ctrl+F in this page for paste the question and get the correct answer.
QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
- A Partner Program channel can serve ads on YouTube once it reaches 100 views.
- How does an advertiser create a blacklist of apps and sites where their ads will never serve?
- An advertiser wants to serve on sites that are suitable for general audiences, similar to movie ratings.
Which targeting option should they use?
- To be eligible for advertising, which of the following must videos comply with?
- These were created to promote a positive community for video creators, users, and advertisers alike on YouTube.
- How does Google determine which content is suitable for advertising on the Display Network?
- Who controls the type of site content that’s acceptable for your ads to appear on?
In this link, the exam.